Hack into New Workflows at Symphony Innovate’s Digital Paris Hackathon
Digital Paris Hackathon
1 July 2020
9 AM – 6:30 PM
Build on your secure collaboration platform to extend critical workflows beyond your company walls. Develop scalable, innovative solutions at an upcoming Symphony Hackathon to bring progress and efficiency to your firm. Developments should break down silos across firms, as well as internally across front, middle, and back offices.
9 AM – 5 PM Hackathon
5 PM – 6 PM Presentations
6 PM – 6:30 PM Awards
In order to participate in any of the hackathons, individuals must:
- Register each individual team member by 24 June 2020. Teams must be comprised of 1-5 individuals.
- A 30 minute training module will be made available 1 June on learn.symphony.com to prepare hackers for the day as required preparation. While not compulsory, completing the Symphony developer training certification prior to the hackathon will position teams to best take advantage of the day.
- The event is now digital, so provide your own equipment (laptops, chargers, etc.).
Note: You do not have to be a current Symphony customer to participate in the hackathons.
Awards & Recognition:
Three winners will be selected from each location, one in the following categories:
- Most Cutting-Edge Technical Development for the project with the most innovative use of Symphony APIs.
- Most Progressive Business Workflow for the most improved workflow to an inefficient process. Special consideration for cross-company workflows.
- Best Work From Home Workflow to benefit our new normal working environment
All winning developments have the option to be featured at Symphony Innovate 2020 in New York on 7-8 October.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By attending a Symphony Innovate Europe 2020 Hackathon, you consent to (i) be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded; (ii) be included in Symphony’s newsletter distribution list (which distribution will contain an unsubscribe option if you no longer desire to receive the newsletters); and (iii) the use and publication by Symphony Communication Services, LLC, its affiliates and any applicable media agency acting on Symphony’s behalf of (1) your name, likeness, statements & voice (if applicable) and (2) images, descriptions (whether verbal or written) and videos of any developments you bring to, or display or created at, the event, in each case as such information or media is received or recorded by Symphony at Symphony Innovate Europe 2020, for any purpose in which Symphony engages, including any promotion, advertisement or other conduct of trade.