Hack into New Workflows at the Symphony Innovate Hackathon
Build on your secure collaboration platform to extend critical workflows beyond your company walls. Develop scalable, innovative solutions at an upcoming Symphony Hackathon to bring progress and efficiency to your firm. Developments should break down silos across firms, as well as internally across front, middle, and back offices.
9 AM – 5 PM Hackathon
5 PM – 6 PM Presentations
6 PM – 6:30 PM Awards, Cocktails to follow
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided
In order to participate in any of the hackathons, individuals must:
- Register each individual team member by 3 June 2020. Teams must be comprised of 1-5 individuals.
- Attend our one-hour webinar prior to the event. Session to be hosted on 10, 17 and 24 June.
- Day of: Provide your own hardware (laptops, chargers, etc.). Internet access will be provided.
Note: You do not have to be a current Symphony customer to participate in the hackathons.
Awards & Recognition:
Three winners will be selected from each location, one in the following categories:
- Most Cutting-Edge Technical Development for the project with the most innovative use of Symphony APIs.
- Most Progressive Business Workflow for the most improved workflow to an inefficient process. Special consideration for cross-company workflows.
All winning developments have the option to be featured at Symphony Innovate 2020 in New York on 7-8 October.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org