Hack a New Way to Work
Digital London Hackathon
DATE CHANGE: 22 October 2020
9:00 – 18:30 BST
Build on your secure collaboration platform to extend critical workflows beyond your company walls. Develop scalable, innovative solutions at an upcoming Digital Symphony Hackathon to bring progress and efficiency to your firm. Developments should break down silos across firms, as well as internally across front, middle, and back offices.
9 AM – 5 PM Hackathon
5 PM – 6 PM Presentations
6 PM – 6:30 PM Awards
In order to participate in any of the hackathons, individuals must:
- Register each individual team member. Teams must be comprised of 1-5 individuals.
- A 30 minute training module is available on learn.symphony.com to prepare hackers for the day as required preparation. While not compulsory, completing the Symphony developer training certification prior to the hackathon will position teams to best take advantage of the day.
- Both events are digital, so provide your own equipment (laptops, chargers, etc.).
Note: You do not have to be a current Symphony customer to participate in the hackathons.
Awards & Recognition:
Three winners will be selected from each location, one in the following categories:
- Most Cutting-Edge Technical Development for the project with the most innovative use of Symphony APIs.
- Most Progressive Business Workflow for the most improved workflow to an inefficient process. Special consideration for cross-company workflows.
- Best Work From Home Workflow to benefit our new normal working environment
Developers built scalable, innovative solutions in just 8 hours at our Symphony Hackathon to bring progress and efficiency to their firms. These developments broke down silos across firms, as well as internally across front, middle, and back offices.
Teams have built solutions focused on automating:
- Trade settlements
- Indication of interests
- Request for Quotes
- Runs & Axes
- Communication Efficiency
- And more
*Talk with your Account Managers if you would like to discuss these workflows before the Hackathons.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com