Hack a New Way to Work
Build on your secure collaboration platform to extend critical workflows beyond your company walls. Develop scalable, innovative solutions at an upcoming Digital Symphony Hackathon to bring progress and efficiency to your firm. Developments should break down silos across firms, as well as internally across front, middle, and back offices.
9 AM – 5 PM Hackathon
5 PM – 6 PM Presentations
6 PM – 6:30 PM Awards
In order to participate in any of the hackathons, individuals must:
- Register each individual team member by 15 August 2020. Teams must be comprised of 1-5 individuals.
- A 30 minute training module is available on learn.symphony.com to prepare hackers for the day as required preparation. While not compulsory, completing the Symphony developer training certification prior to the hackathon will position teams to best take advantage of the day.
- Both events are digital, so provide your own equipment (laptops, chargers, etc.).
Note: You do not have to be a current Symphony customer to participate in the hackathons.
Awards & Recognition:
Three winners will be selected from each location, one in the following categories:
- Most Cutting-Edge Technical Development for the project with the most innovative use of Symphony APIs.
- Most Progressive Business Workflow for the most improved workflow to an inefficient process. Special consideration for cross-company workflows.
- Best Work From Home Workflow to benefit our new normal working environment
All winning developments have the option to be featured at Symphony Innovate 2020 on 8 October.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org