Workflow, Standards, and Speed
Join talented developers for a day of innovation. Network with others in your industry to learn best practices for innovative workflow solutions. Symphony will be hosting three hackathons prior to the inaugural Innovate Asia conference:
5 June 2018
Hosted by BNP Paribas Japan
GranTokyo North Tower
1-9-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
5 June 2018
Hosted by Credit Suisse
1 Raffles Link, North Lobby
Level 2, at the Credit Suisse Wealth Institute
5 June 2018
Hosted by Societe Generale
1 Queen’s Road East, Level 34,
Three Pacific Place, Hong Kong
Symphony’s customers have a global initiative to augment, facilitate, and simplify business processes through workflow automation. The Symphony Platform Solutions team will provide standard frameworks and software products for your technical teams to leverage, bringing speed and agility to your entire firm.
- 8 AM Doors open
- 8 AM - 9 AM Breakfast
- 9 AM - 5 PM Hackathon
- 12 PM - 1 PM Lunch
- 5 PM - 6 PM Presentations
- 6 PM - 6:30 PM Awards
- 6:30 PM - 8 PM Cocktail hour
In order to participate in any of the hackathons, individuals must:
- Attend or view our one-hour webinar prior to the event. Webinar details to follow.
- Register on Eventbrite by 1 June 2018.
- Provide your own hardware (laptops, chargers, etc.). Internet access will be provided.
Awards & Recognition
Two hackathon winners will be selected from each region in the categories of:
- Most Cutting-Edge Development for the team that builds the most unique and technologically advanced project. This project will take an innovative approach in using Symphony APIs to enhance a workflow in a never-before-seen way.
- Most Impactful Automation Development for the team creates a meaningful or improves an existing business workflow using automation within Symphony in an innovative and compelling way. This project will be able to show how it can streamline an inefficient process in a measurable way.
Teams will be judged based on innovation, workflow, and potential business impact.
Winners will be presented with awards on stage at the end of the day. All winning teams & their developments will also be featured at Innovate Asia on 7 June 2018 in Hong Kong.
Email us at [email protected] or view our FAQs.