Hack Into New Workflows
Build on your secure collaboration platform to extend critical workflows beyond your company walls. Develop scalable, innovative solutions at an upcoming Symphony Hackathon to bring progress and efficiency to your firm. Developments should break down silos across firms, as well as internally across front, middle, and back offices.
9 AM - 5 PM Hackathon
5 PM - 6 PM Presentations
6 PM - 6:30 PM Awards, Cocktails to follow
*Breakfast and lunch, will be provided
In order to participate in any of the hackathons, individuals must:
- Register each individual team member by 6 September 2019. Teams must be comprised of 1-5 individuals.
- Attend our one-hour webinar prior to the event on:
8/28 10am ET/2pm GMT
9/4 10am ET/2pm GMT
9/11 10am ET/2pm GMT
- Day of: Provide your own hardware (laptops, chargers, etc.). Internet access will be provided.
Note: You do not have to be a current Symphony customer to participate in the hackathons.
Awards & Recognition
Three winners will be selected from each location, one in the following categories:
- Most Cutting-Edge Technical Development for the project with the most innovative use of Symphony APIs.
- Most Progressive Business Workflow for the most improved workflow to an inefficient process. Special consideration for cross-company workflows.
- TBA Host Category - Award and winner to be selected by hosts.
All winning developments have the option to be featured at Symphony Innovate 2019 on October 3, 2019 in New York.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Check out our 2019 Innovate Asia Hackathon & Symphony Innovation Award winners!
By attending a Symphony Innovate 2019 Hackathon, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded, and the use and publication by Symphony Communication Services, LLC, its affiliates and any applicable media agency acting on Symphony’s behalf of your name, likeness, statements & voice (if applicable), and any other relevant information, in each case as such information or media is received or recorded by Symphony at a Symphony Innovate 2019 Hackathon, for any purpose in which Symphony engages, including any promotion, advertisement or other conduct of trade.